home about lookbook stylefiles beauty lifestyle contact press your description

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Luxe Aesthetic


What is Luxe Aesthetic? A blog written by two sisters sharing their love for fashion, beauty & all things feminine with other like-minded young women. Expect more than outfit inspiration. Expect a journey through the lives of two sisters adjusting to another country and trying to make their dreams come true.



Dress - H&M
Sandals - Forever21
Bag - Gift 

About Llana

An avid traveler (I've lived in 4 countries) who enjoys spending late nights writing anything from poetry to unfinished novels, I was never really interested in fashion until I attended my first fashion event in 2007 as part of  a textiles trip. Since then I've become a fashion magazine addict, serious shopaholic and have dreams of attending every Fashion Week one day. 

Something not a lot of people know about me: I speak, read & write fluent Spanish

Favorite Designer(s): Isabel Marant, Burberry Prorsum 

Favorite Food: Anything Italian 

Style Icons: Victoria Beckham, Olivia Palermo & Lauren Conrad

Favorite Shops/Brands: H&M, ALDO, Mango, Forever21

My College Major: English & Psychology



Top - Forever21
Leather mix leggings - H&M
Shoes - Forever21
Bag - Primark

About Ardeen

An aspiring fashion mogul, I love dressing up to go out more than going out itself and spend my free time in fashion books as well as searching for new forms of style inspiration. When I'm not busy with all things fashion, I'm improving my amateur photography skills or singing. As a soon to be Fashion Marketing & Management major, fashion has become much more than the shows, clothes and the way we dress. It's a lifestyle and I can't wait to be immersed in such an amazing industry! 

Something not a lot of people know about me: I sketch fashion designs & drawings in my free time

Favorite Designer(s): Christian Louboutin & Alexander Wang

Favorite Food: Chinese 

Style Icons: Rihanna, Blake Lively, Kelly Rowland

Favorite Shops/Brands: Forever21, H&M, Zara, Urban Outfitters 

My College Major: Fashion Marketing & Management 



No comments: