home about lookbook stylefiles beauty lifestyle contact press your description

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Luxe Lusts: 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli Floral Canvas Satchel



As a self-professed bag girl, it's only fair that I share some of my favorites (and the most on trend) with my fellow bag girls and this spring satchel is no exception! Phillip Lim has been dominating the accessory world for some months with his much coveted Pashli bags worn by everyone from A-List celebrities to fashion bloggers and this Spring update on the Pashli satchel has to be one of my favorites yet. Small but functional, it won't get in the way when you're shopping like bigger bags sometimes do and, it can hold way more than you might think. Paired with a cute day dress or denim shorts and a basic top, you'll be sure to look every part summery and stylish. I'm also loving black a lot this season (weird because it's quite hot) and the prints in this satchel would definitely stand out against my black pieces. After all, florals are always in for spring and summer...


What do you think of the spring update on the Pashli Satchel? 

No comments: