home about lookbook stylefiles beauty lifestyle contact press your description

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Summer LBD

Dress-Forever 21 
Shoes-Schuh
Bracelets-Charlotte Russe/ gifts from friends

I am the average girl, when it comes to getting ready. I cannot find one thing to put on and I resort to saying I have no clothes and that I need to go shopping. When I get close enough to breaking down and realize that I do have to leave the house, it's surprising what you can find.








I like to look good when I go out, I like to look girly but not too girly so this look was perfect for me. I grabbed this dress at forever 21 on sale a few weeks ago for $10! I had to have it, it's simple and cute and even though it's black, the cutout in the back makes it perfect for summer. I also love how versatile it is. This little black dress can be worn simple as I did or you can dress it up with heels, accessorize away and wear it on a night out or to a big event. It's black and can work with anything which I love even more as black is my favorite color. This dress was perfect and it made running errands easy and cute !

No comments: