home about lookbook stylefiles beauty lifestyle contact press your description

Monday, August 12, 2013

I'm Taking Over !

Hi my loves !
First and foremost let me apologize for the abrupt departure with no warning.  Both my sister and I started college on May 30th and completely lost control of the blog. We did a summer semester meaning it was 15 weeks worth of work packed into 8 weeks, and I can say I seriously underestimated the work load.

Now that the summer semester is over me and my sister will be parting ways. I'm taking full ownership of this blog and she will be focused on her work and her own blog which should be relaunched at a later date (www.chicncoveted.com) be sure to check it out when it relaunches, I do not have a date right now.

I'm Back ! I promise to post as often as I can and keep you guys updated on everything, I have a lot of catching up to do so please bare with me.




No comments: