home about lookbook stylefiles beauty lifestyle contact press your description

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Catch up: My 18th Birthday



June came and along with it my 18th birthday, can we say legal ?! I planned my birthday with my best friend all these years and when it came...nothing happened how we planned. With her going to university in England and me attending college over here,it wasn't going to work.

Despite that, I actually managed to have a great day. My hair didn't curl, My make-up didn't want to co-operate and my shoes (which were a present) didn't fit, but I pulled it together like the little fashionista I taught myself to be and went out. I went bowling, had dinner at a great restaurant called Ruan Thai and then went out with my sisters. It was an amazing day and even though it was nothing like I thought it would be I had a great time !
Top & Skirt: Body Central Bag: Michael Kors 
Shoes: Garage shoes (England)

No comments: